I. General terms and conditions
§ 1 basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as Trading Box AB / Nordicflame via the website www.nordicflame.eu. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any conditions you may have used is contradicted.
(2) A consumer in the sense of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership that acts in the course of a legal transaction in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 conclusion of the contract
(1) The object of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) Already with the listing of the respective product on our website we submit you a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions specified in the article description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". Using the corresponding button in the navigation bar, you can call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data will be displayed again on the order overview page.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Sofort) as a payment method, you will either be directed to the order overview page in our online shop or you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are forwarded to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or entry of your data there. Finally you will be directed back to our online shop on the order overview page.
Before sending the order, you have the option to check all the information here again, to change it (also using the "back" function of the Internet browser) or to cancel the purchase.
By submitting the order using the button "order with costs" you declare legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your inquiries regarding the creation of an offer are non-binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in text form (e.g. by email), which you can accept within 5 days.
(5) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partially automated via email. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and in particular is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Special agreements on offered payment methods
(1) Credit check
If we make advance payments, e.g. When paying by invoice or direct debit, your data will be passed on to protect our legitimate interests for the purpose of creditworthiness checks based on mathematical-statistical procedures. We reserve the right to refuse the payment method on account or direct debit as a result of the credit check.
§ 4 right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following also applies:
a) We reserve ownership of the goods until all claims from the current business relationship have been fully settled. Pledging or transfer by way of security is not permitted before the transfer of ownership of the reserved goods.
b) You can resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you now assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount that accrue to you from the resale, we accept the assignment. You are further authorized to collect the claim. If you do not meet your payment obligations properly, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
c) If the reserved goods are combined and mixed, we acquire co-ownership of the new item in the ratio of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed objects at the time of processing.
d) We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled at your request insofar as the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. It is our responsibility to select the collateral to be released.
§ 5 warranty
(1) There are statutory liability for defects.
(2) As a consumer, you are asked to immediately check the item for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage upon delivery and to report complaints to us and the freight forwarder as soon as possible. Failure to do so will have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) As far as you are an entrepreneur, deviating from the above warranty regulations:
a) Only our own information and the manufacturer's product description are deemed to be agreed as the condition of the item, but not other advertising, public promotions and statements of the manufacturer.
b) In the event of defects, we provide a warranty of our choice through rectification or subsequent delivery. If the rectification of the defect fails, you can either request a reduction or withdraw from the contract. The rectification of defects is considered to have failed after a second unsuccessful attempt, unless the nature of the thing or the defect, or other circumstances, results in particular. In the event of rectification, we do not have to bear the increased costs incurred by moving the goods to a location other than the place of performance, provided that the shipment does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
c) The statutory warranty period in general (2 years) applies from the delivery of the goods. The shortening of the deadline does not apply:
- culpably caused damage from injury to life, limb or health and in the case of other damage caused intentionally or through gross negligence;
- insofar as we maliciously concealed the defect or have assumed a guarantee for the quality of the item;
- for items that have been used for a building in accordance with their normal use and have caused its deficiency;
- for statutory recourse claims that you have against us in connection with rights to defects.
(4) Safety Guarantee
In order to register for Nordic Flames safety guarantee, you must be at least 18 years old. The safety guarantee applies to Nordic Flame brand fire extinguishers that are bought and used in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. You can only register the extinguishers you have bought in the past 6 months. Always keep the proof of purchase.
In order for the guarantee conditions to apply, you must prove that the fire extinguisher was used in the event of a fire. We would then ask you to provide a copy of the insurance transaction showing that you had a fire and a photo of the Nordic Flame extinguisher used to extinguish the fire. The security guarantee is valid for 5 years from the date of purchase. It only applies if the registration was made on our website at www.nordicflame.eu ("safety guarantee") before the fire. The guarantee is limited to the value of a corresponding fire extinguisher. The compensation is made in the form of an equivalent or similar model.
Nordic Flame / Tradingbox AB also reserves the right to change the terms of the security guarantee. The change comes into force with the fact that it was published on the homepage (see above). We have the right to revoke or terminate your registration under the Nordic Flame security guarantee if we consider it appropriate in the event of suspected unauthorized use or misuse of our services. If you want to cancel your membership, you can contact our customer service via email at email@example.com.
§ 6 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as it does not remove the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the habitual residence of the consumer (principle of favorability).
(2) The place of performance for all services from the business relationships with us and the place of jurisdiction is our registered office, provided that you are not a consumer, but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or habitual residence is not known at the time the lawsuit is filed. The authority to also call the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods explicitly do not apply.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Telephone: + 46- 8 549 00 830
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information about the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps to the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities for correction take place in accordance with the regulations "conclusion of the contract" of our general terms and conditions (part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. The contract language is German.
3.2. We do not save the complete text of the contract. Before the order is sent via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by email.
3.3. For quotation requests outside of the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data in text form as part of a binding offer, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. Essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and payment modalities
5.1. The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne additionally by you, unless free delivery is promised.
5.3. If the delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, we may incur additional costs for which we are not responsible, e.g. Customs duties, taxes, or money transfer fees (bank transfer or exchange rate fees) that are borne by you.
5.4. You have to bear the costs of the money transfer (bank transfer or exchange rate fees) in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
5.5. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.6. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
6. Terms of delivery
6.1. The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2. Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item only passes to you upon delivery of the goods, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or someone else to carry out the shipment.
If you are an entrepreneur, delivery and dispatch are at your own risk.
7. Statutory liability for defects
Liability for defects is based on the "Warranty" regulation in our General Terms and Conditions.